MJSM

Sugestion/Question

Seeing that i still cant find out how to PM people, i want to ask to the other guys and to Hoppah a thing:

Other guys:

-Is there any chance to a Emergency 5 be devoleped seeing that 2012 as been released?

Hoppah:

-Hoppah if you dont leave scripting, will you make a LA mod for EM 2012?

-If yes, can you add a General or a police chief

-How do i PM??

Thank you.

Seeing that i still cant find out how to PM people, i want to ask to the other guys and to Hoppah a thing:

Click a person's name then send a message.. If you try PM-ing Hoppah, you'll have no luck since there is no PM function for him. He turned it off.

Other guys:

-Is there any chance to a Emergency 5 be devoleped seeing that 2012 as been released?

No, Emergency 2012 is emergency 5

Hoppah:

-Hoppah if you dont leave scripting, will you make a LA mod for EM 2012? No the game is unmoddable as of now, and he has no free time to craete tools up the wazoo to make it moddable

-If yes, can you add a General or a police chief They would serve absolutely 0 purpose

I would like a answer from Hoppah too..

Hoppah's probably going to say the same thing, dude. The game isn't modifiable yet (if at all). Not to mention, I believe Hoppah said he was taking a break from big modding until there was a substantial development in 2012. If you'd like to enjoy the LA mod, I'd suggest you stick to EM4/911FR

Since apparently several people don't read, here's a topic that explains everything.

As for the wanting a response from Hoppah, I can tell you, because us moderators/admins talk to eachother, that what I said is more than likely still true unless he decided to change his mind recently. He feels he's done enough with this mod, and has moved on to other things. I assure you on this, if you don't believe me, well then more than likely you won't be getting any answer at all. When a member gives you an answer, you can probably take it, unless it's disputed, when a staff member gives you one, then 99% of the time, it'll be right, as most of us only post when we're sure of it, instead of making asses of ourselves ;)