cville73fd

go away 2.0

ok so ive been uninstalling all of 911 FR and 2.0.2 mod. and when i go to the mod editor my stupid mistake i made to the map is still there. what am i doing wrong? last time i unintalled i forgot to remove the la mod shortcut, but that really doesnt make to much sense to be the problem. this time i deleted the actual mod folder before i uninstalled. any thoughts?

ive been at this all day even when the mod folder shows no new modified files affter reinstall. it still loads the same map i messed up. wtf. seriously do i have to reformat pc, cause thats not an option right now.

Edited by cville73fd

ok guys so it took me 3 days to correct. and a lot of frustration. so i edited the map oringally for 2.0 in the editor. and saved it all jacked up on accident. so i uninstalled the mod and reinstalled. no help it lept loading the same map. well i unistalled the mod & game and reinstalled both. same effect. then i downloaded the mod again and tried to uninstall the fresh copy. nothing.

so heres what i did recently and it worked! i uninstalled everything, then went and deleted scrap files from previous mods i have all throughout my computer i was messing around with. i realized the date was wrong reset to 2002! and it was reset before i messed up the map and saved it. then reinstalled everything to c:\wizardwork, instead of c:\programfiles\wizard works.

so any thoughts to the situation, what was going wrong and what went right? just for future ref.

Far as i know this is where the posts belonged in the first place if not oh well, bad enough having to move the solution to sit with the problem when the topic doesnt tell me what it was pertaining too and I'm far too lazy to read it.