Guest martin911

Lost fireman & Cant move car

Guest martin911

Hello forum,

After a fire (in freeplay) i wanted to call back the fireman who fight a fire in a factory. But... They dont come back, and I cant find them cause it seems to be at the border of the game.... (right under in the corner). How can I find them?

Another problem is a car (truck) after a fire. I cant move it with the tow truck. Nobody is inside the car. Does any body know how to move the car?? I tried many things... with salvage vehicle, with stun grenade, with sniper, just to blow up the car and remove it, but its all not working.....

Who can help me???

Thanks,

Martin

The game user interface can be minimized to allow you to see more of the screen, alternatively you can rotate the view by holding the scrolling wheel down and moving the mouse, this sometimes allows you to find hidden persons that are close to the edge of the map... If you for instance fight a fire on the very border sometimes you can't quite get an angle to grab the personnel at, most mods do not have missions on the very edge of the map for this reason.

The car, probrably was damaged by the fire, and because it was damaged was no longer accessable/usable.... It should, however have been able to be towed without blowing up.

IF you are encountering problems WITH a mod you should note that it is a mod, as these might be bugs within the mod it's self that are responsible for the issues you experience..