Vets123

EM3 LA MOD ERROR!

Hey,

when i play on EM3 LA MOD the scripting is messed up because when i spawn a vehicle from the fire station or hospital or police station they do not go back to were they are supposed to park. they park at the PD drop-off place like in em4 they stay there they do not go back to there parking place even if i tell them! Now the firetrucks park in back of the firestation in that big parking lot they do not park in the station!! Now the ambulances from the hospital do the same thing the park at the drop off center in hospital without bringing person in hospital same with the police. Also the ambulances in the Fire staion do the same as the fire trucks.

HELP ME!!!!!

P.S i am not good with modding or submodding so i cant do scripting,mapping,modeling,or anything else that includes modding or submodding! Maybe 1 of you can tell me what i should do like edit this or that?

HELP NEEDED!!! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!!! :):)

An exclamation mark, exclamation point, or bang (!) is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume, and often marks the end of a sentence. Example: “Watch out!”

We can read, no need to yell or to use exclamation points after each sentence...

I suppose you have patch 1.3 installed? Beside that fact, parking issues where common in Emergency 3

Well lets see... how about going to download -> emergency 3 - patches :)

Link: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/category/27-patches/

Well Stan i have the english version of EM3 cause my vresion speaks english does that mean anything? i see that u do not have a english version only a Uk and DE version! please help asap! is there a way i can change the scripts. if so pleeez give me some instructions. i really want to play freeplay normally thank you stan!

I know what he means.

There is no parking feature like the one in emergency 4 for LA mod, this is mainly due to the fact that the vehicals (Ambulances, firetrucks, police cars) Do not have a virtual objectassigned to where they park, they are just vehicals that have an additional command (Lights on/Lights off) there is no solution to your issue short of making a whole new script or two of spawning or making the trucks/cars go to their respective parking places.