lacofd_FF51

LA mod idea

The ideas been tossed around more times then I can count.

How hard would it be? Really depends on how it was executed. If you alter the bc commands, it would be a bit tricky as I had a hard time trying to get 3 vehicles to dispatch at once, then you could just get him out of the BC suv at game start and use him to dispatch units.

The ideas been tossed around more times then I can count.

How hard would it be? Really depends on how it was executed. If you alter the bc commands, it would be a bit tricky as I had a hard time trying to get 3 vehicles to dispatch at once, then you could just get him out of the BC suv at game start and use him to dispatch units.

I use this in a different way. when i load a new freeplay i buy 1 more BC with 2 cheifs in it and i put one at fs1 and 1 at fs2 and then i set the first bc to group 1 and the other bc to group 2. I use them like dispactchers. :cool:

I use this in a different way. when i load a new freeplay i buy 1 more BC with 2 cheifs in it and i put one at fs1 and 1 at fs2 and then i set the first bc to group 1 and the other bc to group 2. I use them like dispactchers. :cool:

In the NY Submod there are dispatchers so it is possible.