Guest Murse

911 FR won't run

I have Windows 7 Professional Machine

ATI Radeon X1400

Intel Core 2 Duo

When I first installed the game the screen would just "flicker" on and off and there isn't anything wrong with the laptop. After installing Emergency 3 did the same thing. Restarted my laptop and now neither will even start up.I would really appreciate some help. thanks guys.

DxDiag.txt

DxDiag64.txt

The driver is update I went through the windows update and found the driver on ATIs website. I don't have ffdshow on my laptop where is the log file for the game, I don't see it in the program file at all just the CFG file which I tried to edit but it won't let me save the changes.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/forum-42/announcement-4-read-before-requesting-assistance/

As for the driver i didnt quite understand that but NEVER trust windows update to give you the latest version EVER. Always go to ATI/AMD site for the latest video card driver.

I updated it through Windows Upate but I also went and downloaded the one from ATI itself, it's up to date as of last year (2009)

logfile.txt

I updated it through Windows Upate but I also went and downloaded the one from ATI itself, it's up to date as of last year (2009)

Here is another file after the game won't even start up at all, the first time I try it after the install it start but with the flashing going on. But now even trying to run in different version of DirectX and trying with ffdshow enabled and running this program or uninstalling ffdshow all together it won't run now.

logfile.txt