Guest GRFD15MFR449

Game is lagging

Guest GRFD15MFR449

Emergency 4 has worked fine till I install V1.3 Patch. Then as soon as I get to the main menu and in the game it lags and shutters on me. My drivers are up to date and I also tried the new config file with no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this?

My Labtop specs are:

Windows XP

Intel Centrino Duo (x86 Family 6 model 14 stepping 8 genuineintel 1995 Mhz)

2 Gb Memory

GeForce Go 7300, NVIDIA compatible

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest GRFD15MFR449
Start game => CTRL + ALT + DEL => Right click on em4.exe and try to run it on 1cpu or 1 core

I tried it and it didn't work. For some reason when I hold my volume button on the game runs fine except I have the volume bar in the middle of the game and I am pushing the button down.

Guest knarfage

Stan:

I am new to this game, just downloaded it today ( 911 First Responders, says ver 1.3 fr ), and I am getting serious lagging issues, could be my PC and I will give you the details of my PC to give you an idea.

P4 1.6 ghz

Win2KPro

1,048,048 Ram

Nvidia GE 6200 A-LE

And the game is loaded onto a WD 160gig HD w/7200 rpm.

What is occurring is the game is just lagging, running slow and I can't even get the cursor to pick a specific type of the game to play. I tried to get into changing the options to less details but no luck.

also, loaded up the L.A. mod and then defragged the HD but still the lag is there.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Frank

Hey :welcome: to the forum,

Your CPU is under the minimum system requirements:

System Requirements:

1.7 GHz processor

512 MB RAM

Operating system: Windows 2000/XP

DirectX 9-compatible AGP Graphic card. NVIDIA GeForce3 or equivalent chip set with 64 MB RAM

DirectX9-compatible soundcard (DirectX 9.0c is included on the CD)

CD-ROM or DVD drive (the original CD-ROM must remain in the drive at all times when playing the game)

Mouse

1 GB free hard disk space

ISDN for Multiplayer Mode

DSL for server operation in Multiplayer Mode

Recommended system configuration:

2.5 GHz processor

1024 MB RAM

DirectX 9-compatible AGP Graphic card. NVIDIA GeForce 5700 or comparable chip set with 128 MB RAM

CD-ROM or DVD drive (the original CD-ROM must remain in the drive at all times when playing the game)

Mouse with scroll wheel

2 GB free hard disk space

DSL for Multiplayer Mode

What about your graphic driver, are those up-to date? And what about your game settings, how do they look?

Guest knarfage
Hey :welcome: to the forum,

Your CPU is under the minimum system requirements:

System Requirements:

1.7 GHz processor

512 MB RAM

DirectX 9-compatible AGP Graphic card. NVIDIA GeForce3 or equivalent chip set with 64 MB RAM

Mouse

1 GB free hard disk space

ISDN for Multiplayer Mode

DSL for server operation in Multiplayer Mode

Recommended system configuration:

2.5 GHz processor

1024 MB RAM

DirectX 9-compatible AGP Graphic card. NVIDIA GeForce 5700 or comparable chip set with 128 MB RAM

Mouse with scroll wheel

2 GB free hard disk space

DSL for Multiplayer Mode

What about your graphic driver, are those up-to date? And what about your game settings, how do they look?

Hi Stan, thanks for the quick reply, it figures I am just under the radar so to speak to be able to play this game, my graphics drivers are update, 94.24 for the GEFORECE 6200 A-LE. This game looks so cool to play. My game settings I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean like lowering the options so it might speed up the game? If I'm not on the right track let me know.

Thank you again.

Frank

Guest knarfage
Yes, I mean the settings in the options ;)

I've tried to lower the setting as much as possible, still getting lag, oh well....least I can look forward to playing this when I get an updated PC :blush: