siemens45

Hospital Games

hi

im looking for some hospital games on PC.

i really like hospital tycoon but my idiotic brother snapped it in half and im combing everywhere for it ... oh well

if anyone knows any hospital games please provide me with the name

thanks

http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/

That is the remake of theme hospital currently being developed. It holds true to the original and is mostly being remade to work better on current computers and allows for higher resolution then the original and all that. (will require the original or a demo of the original....which they link you too)

Theme hospital is pretty much hospital tycoon....but much better...I own both and have played them both extensivly. Hospital Tycoon was a rushed production because the studio that made it merged with another company (codemasters I believe) and was closed down at the time of its release.

Hospital Tycoon has 3d graphics and Theme Hospital uses 2d isometric...but it in no way takes from the game (unless your very picky about that stuff)

http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/

That is the remake of theme hospital currently being developed. It holds true to the original and is mostly being remade to work better on current computers and allows for higher resolution then the original and all that. (will require the original or a demo of the original....which they link you too)

TBH, I prefer to run the original game in DosBox(emulator). It takes some work but it is far more stable then Crosix. Then again I just checked there home page and it looks like it is actually being actively developed again! I tried Beta 3 I think, and it was to unstable and development seemed to slow to bother with the project. I think I will wait another day for Beta 5 and try it out. I know there beta release so there will be bugs but one bug that was killing me was that some times when you went to delete a room people would get stuck so you could no longer edit or delete the room.

Anyways TH is an awesome game thats really stood the test of time, but I think it always kind of flew under the radar in terms of major main stream success. I dont like Hospital Tycoon at all but love TH!