RES3CUE Big Blue

Create A Mod missing?

I've been reading through the Emergency 3 editor on how to create mods and new scenarios, but after reading about how to create a new mod, when I go to look for the create a new mod options under the modding tab, it is not there. is there any specific reason for this? please help.

I'm usually the only person who helps out here, and I'm kind of busy so it may be a while in between responses. Now what exactly are you trying to do? To make a mod all you have to do is pull down the mod tool bar at the top and click "New Modification"

I'm usually the only person who helps out here, and I'm kind of busy so it may be a while in between responses. Now what exactly are you trying to do? To make a mod all you have to do is pull down the mod tool bar at the top and click "New Modification"

That's quite alright, it's nice to know that someone cares :) i am trying to create a mod, but where is the mod tool bar found? I've searched probably everything I can think of and still haven't found it.

Found it. I had to search for the Emergency 3 Editor. Thank you very much for the help