Guest petonero

comp died....need reload

Guest petonero

My comp died and at this point I am back up...except for LA mods. I downloaded la mod 2.5 and it does not want to attach to 911/4 do I need to load la mods from the oldest to the newest along with patche(s) for a go? Thanks for your time.

My comp died and at this point I am back up...except for LA mods. I downloaded la mod 2.5 and it does not want to attach to 911/4 do I need to load la mods from the oldest to the newest along with patche(s) for a go? Thanks for your time.

V2.5 of the LA Mod is for Emergency 3. You need V2.0 of the LA Mod for Emergency 4/ 911 First Responders, and this can be downloaded from here.

Guest petonero

Random, thanks for the reply. I have downloaded 2.0...when i try to attach the mod to 911 there is no executable to get it to attach to 911....i am obviously a complete moron. could you suggest another approach? thanks again.

Guest petonero

Download the file and run the .exe, that is in the .zip file you downloaded. You don't need to use the ModInstaller.

UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for spending the time on my dumb self

Edited by MikeyPI
Watch the language pleas children are present on this forum