Dyson

World in Conflict

The Modern Warfare Mod keeps all the original units and they put it most of the modern weapons used today like the Patriot missile system, Forward Control Radar (FCR) in which intergrates all the near by AA as one system. They Also slowed down the bullets to real specs. And a lot more stuff that makes WIC fun to play.

I see that the mod is more of missile war and the helicopters, in my opinion, is better to take control of only one unit because they do it more realistic. But I would like to to see ships like cruises and destroyers

Not really, The M1A2 in MW mod can shoot down Helis with its 50 cal. on it

I love 80s camo uniforms but your reskins are pretty nice! :holdglass:

Here some russian uniforms, don´t seem like in video games but could help you:

http://www.armyrecognition.com/russia_uniforms_army_ranks_grades_uniformes_russie/russian_army_combat_ranks_field_uniform_uniforms_pictures_picture_photo_image_arm_e_russe_uniformes.html

decided to go away from the russian idea, i figured: realisticly russia and the US are pretty neutral towards each other nowerdays, so i decided to go for some generic middle-eastern rebel type soldiers instead, fitting with the balance of the MW mod, as they die easily but if they get an RPG on target it rips tanks to shreds..

any opinions/ideas?

edit: also improved the rifle skin (see previous screens for comparison)

Yes, but are different, the humvee´s camo is simplier than the soldier´s. The soldier´s uniform have more linesand the car´s lines are wider (I know, the humvee is bigger than a guy), I don´t know if I explain...

yeah but that camo is default with the game anyway xD