Eddieman

Vehicles Parking Backwards

I am using a different freeplay map. I set up the firestation the same way as the LAMod Firestation but in a different location. All the vehicles in my firestation and also my 2 ambulances parked at the hospital are all parked backwards. When I take them out of the station and when they return they park at the backdoor and the door will not open the same thing happens to the 5 vehicles parked behind the station. They stop on the turn to VO and stop. When this happens I get a script error that says: "LAtoFirestationA91426 Error Symbol CP2 is not defined in current scope" then when I push retry I get another error message saying: "LAtoFirestationA91426 file mod scripts game command LAtoFirestation.scriptA91416 line 589" When I look up line 589 it looks like it is looking for coordinates of the firestation. I noticed that when I click on a Firetruck in the firestation the tofirestation command is lite up and that is not the case when I look at the LAMod firestation the tofirestation command is not lite up with the original mod.

Has anyone else ever had this problem and if so, could you please help me out?

I have attached pictures of the vehicles parking backwards and pictures of the VOs and gates. I have also included all 3 scripts.

LAFirestationfoler.zip

Em42010-11-1813-39-26-16.jpg

Em42010-11-1813-24-13-61.jpg

EM42010-11-1813-21-01-73.jpg

Thank you for the comment.

I have tried to move the Turnto VO's in multiple spots and I even rotated the firestation and they still do the same thing. If I turn the firestation around they face the right direction but they still will not park in side the station and the doors will not open.