siemens45

US Army Mod

Perhaps try to learn to reskin yourself? If you're doing mostly reskins you should be able to figure them out fairly easilly on your own, new models and new skins from scratch are more difficult. Reskinning is usually where most people start out.

Perhaps try to learn to reskin yourself? If you're doing mostly reskins you should be able to figure them out fairly easilly on your own, new models and new skins from scratch are more difficult. Reskinning is usually where most people start out.

thanks

:grinsevil:

i fail miserably at learning , so i think im going to close the mod and think of making a mod mainly of reskins then it would be easier to get someone to do that subject :sorrysign:

Edited by siemens45

May i propose you could sell it of as a submod as with a mod an buch of soldiers running around LA or whatever would be rather strange and the general idea would be great but maybe not a general maybe a Captain or Liutenant?

Well, first of all this mod didn't go ahead. There are soldiers in LA mod and I think there was a mod to add army General, look at LA mod thread sections.

Well, first of all this mod didn't go ahead. There are soldiers in LA mod and I think there was a mod to add army General, look at LA mod thread sections.

There is a submod for an army general and medic