Guest haas

L.A. mod capaign problem

Hy.I have a strange problem with the campaign in the L.A. mod.When I start the first mission, the game crashes.When i start the second mission,it works,but i can not call any unit!The units buttons are inactive!In freeplay mode,L.A. mode,it works fine except that the fire and rescue personnel from the map can't get in the vehicles from the map,only in vehicles called from the base.Can this be from the "DivX from the Blizzard Filter"???What should I do?

The best forum ever!!Is more than a week and nobody says nothing.......... :WTF:

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

Hi!

Seems like there is a corrupted script problem so try randomperson139's thing first (last post), that should fix those kinds of problems.

You could also try to install the latest update of emergency 3.

Also try to download and install the latest version of LA Mod (v. 2.5).

If this wont fix the problem, install xp sp3 (I recommend that you do it anyway)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/help/learn-how-to-install-windows-xp-service-pack-3-sp3

And try to upgrade your graphic-card drivers. (just google "ATI Radeon 9550 / X1050 Series driver", and make sure that you download from some official amd/ati webpage.)

Hope i helped! :D