jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

Voi luoja.. Tää on ihan PRO mod, ja näyttäis tulevan aikasemminkin kuin nuo muut Suomimodit! Muutenkin jo KOLME suomimodia käynnissä! Jatka hienoa työtä!!

EN

Omg.. This is GREAT mod, and seems like this is going to published earlier than other Finnish-mods. Anyhow, there's already THREE Finnish-mod in-progress! Keep it going!

E: Any special scripts coming up, such as chase command? And is multiplayer available? And when the mod is getting published? :)

Edited by valmiustila

Hi!

No, i only reskinned it and added children.

This isn't your motorbike model!

Its made by me and you would get permission if you would ask, but now you will not get it, so move it out from your mod!

As I now you wasn't asked everything for my, but most of peoples who asks me some model, I give it, but for you I dont give permission for any model!

+ This motorbike model was p***d me off many times, because it was not so easy to make! I hope you understand it! This model for my took about month + those idiotic scripts and animations and then you stole it and say that it is your model!

Next time at first better ask model creator, if they allow to use model!

I fill like I have been robbered!

Hi everyone!

Few quotes to reply:

Without premmision from auther - you can get ban

Nice work on the models you made. But you do need to get permission if your going to release it. From every author.

I'm sure he has the permission, but he just hasn't informated it in the topic. Maybe it's somewhere in README.txt etc..

I do know that. All the models i have downloaded from here or for example from emergency-forum.de download sections includes readme -files where creators say that "If you are going to use this/these models in your own mod, remember to put creators in your readme -file!"

These instructions I am of course going to follow. No doubt about it. I am also going to ask from every single creator for a permission to use their models.

This isn't your motorbike model!

Its made by me and you would get permission if you would ask, but now you will not get it, so move it out from your mod!

As I now you wasn't asked everything for my, but most of peoples who asks me some model, I give it, but for you I dont give permission for any model!

+ This motorbike model was p***d me off many times, because it was not so easy to make! I hope you understand it! This model for my took about month + those idiotic scripts and animations and then you stole it and say that it is your model!

Next time at first better ask model creator, if they allow to use model!

I fill like I have been robbered!

...And for Rihis. Sorry i had not yet asked for permission. And i will definetely remove your bike from my mod. Scripts i dont have. I actually dont have any scripts yet. I have only been modelling my own models and reskinning few other creators vehicles.

As he said. And you, how you can prove that it's your script?

You are the one to proove it's yours. You used it in the mod. If you can't, well, let go of the model? This motorbike is from Rihis. Model theft is a serious offense on this board.

And for this board. Feel free to ban me if necessary. Quite sudden and sensitive people here. I understand the reasons of course, but in real world we have this thing called patience. I havent had at any point no doubt that i woldnt ask for a permission from the model creators.

omg such wine feel honored instead and im sure he was about to ask for permision

Just like that. Luckily there are some people here, who dont attack on other persons without knowing basis. Thank you for your comment.

Does anyone know how to delete topics (whole topic) you have started?

No voi helvetti.. Älä nyt tollasen moottoripyöräjutun takia poista tätä modia, hitto soikoon!! Tää on paras modi mikä tällähetkellä on käynnissä! Revit vaan sen pyörän vittuun, ei esim. Winterberg-modissakaan ole moottoripyörää ja silti se on hyvä modi!

Ok, if you now understand this situation, then I give you permission for motorbike. Im sorry, that I wrote that last reply, because i was very angry. but I hope next time you will ask first. I now that you are good person, and you dont what to do anithing wrong, but please next time ask, ok?

PS. Moderators, please not ban this person! Next time he will do all right!

Hi again!

Again some quotes to reply:

No voi helvetti.. Älä nyt tollasen moottoripyöräjutun takia poista tätä modia, hitto soikoon!! Tää on paras modi mikä tällähetkellä on käynnissä! Revit vaan sen pyörän vittuun, ei esim. Winterberg-modissakaan ole moottoripyörää ja silti se on hyvä modi!

i dont hope that you want to cancel the mod beacurse it is realy good so far

dude plz do not delete this mod I BEG YOU... it looks awesome and i live near LPR and would love to see this mod...

don't end it now when u have already done work to get where you are now and we can see that u have skills so don't do it :(

Don't worry. I had no intentions to end this mod. I only asked topic deletion because of my other topic, and i didnt find answer elsewhere. Because of this topics visitors i just thought it would be better to ask it here, instead of making a new topic for i minor problem.

Ok, if you now understand this situation, then I give you permission for motorbike. Im sorry, that I wrote that last reply, because i was very angry. but I hope next time you will ask first. I now that you are good person, and you dont what to do anithing wrong, but please next time ask, ok?

PS. Moderators, please not ban this person! Next time he will do all right!

Thank you rihis. I dont mind. I really had no intensions to use any models without creators permissions.

Then few other things I have been asked:

- When is this mod intented to release?: I have no schedule for it. I am making it when i can beside work and freetime. Maybe sometime next spring/summer.

- New scripts?: I dont have any scripts yet. I have only been working with vehicle and building models (one station so far).