search_destroy

Background story

I'm guessing this is for the EMRT Training application?

Well I'll go ahead and throw a suggestion out there

Jim Clark, 34 years old, Lived in L.A Since he was 4. He has always loved fire engines and police since he was 14. Decided he wanted to join the Emergency Services when he was 16. Went through training for Fire Fighting when he was 22. Joined the Fire dept. when he was 22. He has been fighting fire and saving lives for 12 years.

Hope that helps..

I'm guessing this is for the EMRT Training application?

Well I'll go ahead and throw a suggestion out there

Jim Clark, 34 years old, Lived in L.A Since he was 4. Always loved fire engines and police since he was 14. Decided he wanted to join the Emergency Services when he was 16. Went through training for Fire Fighting when he was 22. Joined the Fire dept. when he was 22. He has been fighting fire and saving lives for 12 years.

Hope that helps..

Thanks ANTONIO, I have found some time to make one tell me how it is:

Hi my name is Austin Botfish and I had just finished working a shift at the LAFD and was on my way home. When I neared an intersection a vehicle crossed the divider and hit me head on. After 3 days in the hospital the doctor said I would have to stop fire fighting . But then a year filled with shame (Becuase I let my fellow fire fighters down) later, a miracle happened. I went for a checkup and that evening I got a phone call from the same doctor that said I could never firefight again he said that I healed better than he thought I would. And now am still working at the LAFD 10 years later.