Guest Firefighter18256

Control panel

Guest Firefighter18256

The fire control panel for the stations you know the one that lets you open/close doors call for more staff an ect. to do all that does that require scripting or no? cause i placed one next to a station an it dident work.

It's pretty complicated. Each door has its own name and is tied to a bunch of different scripts. For example, the script of the 'Go To Fire Station' command. The script where the commands to open/close the doors are written is called LAFireStation.script. What exactly have you planned to do with the extra fire station?

Guest Firefighter18256

this is for multiplayer only. I have put in 4 fire stations, 2 police stations an 2 ems bases they are for pre-staging the unites. i would like to be able to park the fire trucks in side the fire house an be able to open an close the doors an remove the roof an put the roof back on as needed just like in freeplay

It might be possible to make work but I'll be honest you're asking alot of the MP engine with all that... MP unlike SP has the problem of latency Synching, so you can possibly cause problems having that much dynamic stuff going on at once depending on the TTL of all the potential players playing the MP mission. At least in theory yours works with the 4 Fire stations if they are owned by P1 P2 P3 etc.... still the vehicles would have to come from the same depot I think, then park according to who "owns" it.

Guest Firefighter18256

hmmmmm all doors wouldent be opening at once at all for stations they will opening depending on what station has the call an what trucks are needed

yes thats no prob i dont care were the vehicles come from long as we can park them in the stations its ok if every one has control of the bay doors an ect long as p1,p2,p3,p4 still control of there vehicles