Exceler8r

Modification Removal

Hi all.

I can't seem to find this question being asked anywhere else, so if it has, I appologise, i must have skipped it.

Can anyone tell me how you remove mods from the "Modifications" list? The menu where you normally load a mod.

Please note, the mod/s I am wanting to remove from the list are NOT available to uninstall from the "EM4 Mod Installer" application.

If someone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

No folder=No reference to the modification in which you don't want, it'll disappear from any reference, unless you've replaced the "root" game's files with custom ones, then you're stuck doing a fresh install.

Yeah, the folder of the mod itself is already deleted however the name of the mod still appears in the Modifications list where you load them.

I have a feeling it's because I saved a Freeplay game of each of the mods.

So maybe the question I should be asking is how to I delete a saved game being that the mod isn't there anymore so I can't load the mod then go to Saved Games to delete it.

There must be an editable file somewhere. I was really hoping someone might know where that file might be.

Try using the registry cleaner in ccleaner. If that doesnt work, try searching. I know this has been covered before but i dont recall what the fix was.

Xplorer4x4: Can you provide a little more detail regarding this "Registry Cleaner"? Also, I think I have a problem with your 4x4 Submod, I will post the query in your Submod thread now.