FIRECAT430

Chilean fire alarm with tones and air raid siren

Hey everybody not sure if it goes here but its a modification for the fire alarm based on a dispatch from my city, so here its the video

and here the link to download the fire alarm http://cid-a312e67fd99bfdff.office.live.com/browse.aspx/P%c3%bablico

also backdraft sirens video

http://cid-a312e67fd99bfdff.office.live.com/self.aspx/P%c3%bablico/Emsiren01.wav

the siren

hope you like it

greetings from chile

Fire alarm:

Sirens:

Sorry but they sound horrible imo. There way to much ambient noise like the engine and such.

Its amazing the siren; but i have one question... What map is that? Its the original EM4 map but adapted to LA Mod... Where do u find that?

Install the LA Mod 2.0 and dont check mark the boxes to install the new map. Then choose regular, non deluxe freeplay if you have EM4 Deluxe.

Its amazing the siren; but i have one question... What map is that? Its the original EM4 map but adapted to LA Mod... Where do u find that?

when you install the LA mod the installator gives you the option of click in the bock next to install new map in original map, when click on the box, the tick will disappear so the LA MOD won't install the new map and you have it like in the video

BTW Cool sirens

Fire alarm:

Sirens:

Sorry but they sound horrible imo. There way to much ambient noise like the engine and such.

Install the LA Mod 2.0 and dont check mark the boxes to install the new map. Then choose regular, non deluxe freeplay if you have EM4 Deluxe.

the alarm cant sound good if the alarm was recorded live i think no alarm can sound clear but its ok ,the siren was recorded from the movie so itwas something i wanted to add because i never found backdraft sirens in a better recording so i decided to record it myself.thx anyway

What ALE said is correct, the map FIRE is playing on comes from v 1.9. Like ALE said when you download 2.0 you have the option to decline downloading the new map. I don't think theirs a way to download the old map alone though without fully downloading 1.9.

The sirens on the other hand are okay. We have something similar in Delaware near the volunteer station so the vollys know when to report, its not nearly as low as that one though. That makes me feel like planes are about to start bombing me.

What ALE said is correct, the map FIRE is playing on comes from v 1.9. Like ALE said when you download 2.0 you have the option to decline downloading the new map. I don't think theirs a way to download the old map alone though without fully downloading 1.9.

The sirens on the other hand are okay. We have something similar in Delaware near the volunteer station so the vollys know when to report, its not nearly as low as that one though. That makes me feel like planes are about to start bombing me.

thats because the dispatch was recorded from the station. its sounds really loud we recorded it before going out to the fire this is the original video ,onthe other hand the siren of one of the firetrucks its from agrumman rig from santiago de chile it has a french air horn plus a Q and an electronic siren

the real dispatch