Guest MayhemFreak

LA Mod has no map?!

Guest MayhemFreak

Hello all!

I've recently installed the L.A MOD and when i open the game and then i click the modifications tab and choose L.A it loads awhile and then i get an error for a System i believe its a car model? Not sure. But i searched in the forums and i installed the new car update for LA Mod and i still get that. Anyways, I press ignore when that comes up and it resumes to the Main Menu with the L.A Mod working. I go to freeplay or missions and it loads and the map isn't there, its just editor spaces. And in the HUD in the corner it says missing?

Edit: I tried the following things,

Reinstalling making sure that i've ticked the map to be installed and not the deluxe one,

And i tried not installing the map.

Guest MayhemFreak

Yes, I read that and i read to get the patch. But when i install the patch i get an error and i researched about it and it said that my game is already updated with the patch

Edit: I'm uploading my files now.

Logfile: http://www.2shared.com/document/vy4xVM2R/logfile.html [ Download it from the bottom that says save file to pc ]

DxDiag: 37657843.png