Guest killerxdark

Help me please to install Emergency 4

Guest killerxdark

Hi, I hope I posted where you will kindly help me and me with a problem, every time I install the game Emergency 4, gives me an error that reads: "Emergency 4 ist nicht installiert. Die installation wird abgebrochen." Please give me a advice, help me please nice. Thanks in advance.

Guest killerxdark

Those are only patches. You have to have Emergency 4 installed(your original post said your installing EM4 not the patches) for the patches to work. You need to buy the game and install the game to apply the patches.

And please tell me where I could download EM4? If you're nice to me, Thanks in advance.

This message board has an excellent search function. Please use this tool to look for topics and posts that might answer your question before you start a new thread on your own. The chances are high that a person had a similar question before. The advantages are a) you might get a faster answer and b) this will also avoid that the same questions are asked over and over again.