Stan

August 2010 - News

We're in for our news of August, and another month passed :( muhh

Some days ago Emergency-Planet started a Facebook page and a Youtube channel. This means that we are now officially represented on those places. What does this mean for you as a members? For you this means you can follow our information on Facebook (Important news which needs to reach our members instantly for example) and connect to our Youtube channel to get our new videos instantly.

The youtube channel will be used for multiple purposed. One of those purposed are posting our own videos, previews of mods, Emergency 2012, ... another important purpose is the possibility for members to send-in videos ( Emergency related) that we will post there.

We started re-adding the flags in front of each forum. This will be done in the begin of next week, then we'll address the next issue, the Terms of Service which will be released in two languages. English & Dutch, this new version will lead to an introduction of our new TOS agreement system. What does this mean?

In short it's a system that registers that you agreed to our TOS, now what happens if you don't? You will be showed the TOS instead of the forum until agreeing with it. If you do not agree with the TOS, you will not be able to visit us.

Another important issue is the exploding issue of forum Trolls, members who are feeling addressed, get a life and change your attitude before some staff member needs to use the ban button, which will be permanent ;)

The last issue I wish to bring up is Emergency Captain, even though he did things wrong in the past, his attitude changed in the last weeks and has got punished for his actions in the past. Whatever those punishments where, it's the business of the staff and the concerned member(s)

Still some members feel the need to take him down on each post or topic he makes. I really suggest that if you have the need to take down some post or a members, that you over-think and address your issues very fast because we will be warning for Disrespecting and Flaming.

That's it from us for this month :)

"Respect each member like you wish to be respected - *EmP*"

Guest Francis

I'm sorry but i don't find it. I searche demergency planet in facebook, too but it doesn't appear

Also, he meant on this site, the tab called "More" has a few options. BUT you need to have the velvet skin.