Guest emergency captain

The Xbox360 Topic

Guest emergency captain

Hi. I made this topic as a chance for people to talk about Xbox 360 and gaming. My Gamertag is SWATKiller501. I have MW2, Red Dead Redemption, Call Of Juarex BiB, Ghostbusters, Beatles RB, Midnight Club LA, etc. You can share any information on Xbox you'd like. Please, No spamming!

Do you really need to know what other games I have?

"Hey, I want some stuff from the supermarket, can you get it for me?"

"Yeah, sure. What do you want?"

"Eggs, apples, bread, toilet paper, carrots, soup, etc"

"Etc? What else is it you want?"

"Do you really need to know what else I want?"

So yeah, if you want people to play games with you, it's kinda necessary to give a proper list. Just a suggestion :)

Guest Francis

You list some games and put 'etc', how are we supposed to know what other games you have?

LOL :laugh:

Wow, really mature to report a post and then post on it like nothing happened. Stop bashing on him, we all noticed you do it and we don't take any actions when you report such things. This was totally uncalled for and you should be the one with a new warning.

Guest emergency captain

Okay Hunter, I also have some Xbox Games not capable with live, I have MOH Airborne and I really wanna get GTA4. People, go ahead and add me as a friend!

Wow, really mature to report a post and then post on it like nothing happened. Stop bashing on him, we all noticed you do it and we don't take any actions when you report such things. This was totally uncalled for and you should be the one with a new warning.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, he told him a suggestion, didn't say "emergency captain you an idiot for posting etc"

Guest Francis

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, he told him a suggestion, didn't say "emergency captain you an idiot for posting etc"

Well you don't see the reports we get.

But this entire topic is essentially spam, sooo....

I never asked to have somebody answer my post. Plus, the topic is in the off-topic section. I could care less about it. You guys are just obsessed with the fact that emergency captain does things he shouldn't. You also don't control this, we do. He has several warnings and PMs from us. I will not say anything else but leave him alone, he doesn't love you as much as you people love him.