Guest emergency captain

Urgency

Guest emergency captain

Vehicle Modeller.

Mapper.

Sound Effects.

Special Effects, Equipment Maker.

Mission Maker

are still needed in the utica mod. pm me or ale.

Guest emergency captain

yeah ummm, just change the title to please delete. And the description to not worth reading

Excuse me. Who the hell do you think you are? This is a forum, meant to be used by public to discuss modding and Emergency. If you are'nt going to say nice things, don't say shit. We all deserve respect and just because I'm still young does NOT mean that I don't deserve respect. I suggest you edit that post. And NOBODY post in this topic unless it's realated to the urgency crew needed of my team. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

first off, no one said anything about your age. Second, There is no need to argue, you dont need a whole topic asking for the same thing in two others, its just not reasonable. And at that, I give this topic 12 hours. Also If you need a team, try helping others and they will help you.

Here's the point, I'm young like you, I don't get crap from people because I think and learn stuff instead of posting another topic for a mod that has another topic. It is spam, please listen to what members and moderators tell you and do it.

3 Things...

1). ya'll make me have to do moderation, I hate moderating... Bad boo boo.

2). This topic needed not be posted in the first place, you have a topic regarding said modification...

RECRUIT THERE; not in new topics.... This topic was un-necessary, subsequently do not post it again.

3).RESPECT ONE ANOTHER... Unlike everyone else I don't do warning.. I skip to the banhammer for effectiveness rather than play... Don't test it.

Oh yeah, Closing the topic.