Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Oh hey Dyson, Not to mess or bash your skins up but with the crown vic and charger, NYPD doesn't really put their lights up like that. I mean up there lol.

Actually they do. The standard NYPD light package for an unmarked car is a dual led light in the passengers visor area, two lights behind the grill, two dual red/white or red/blue lights (depending on when the year) on the back deck, and headlight and taillight flashers. There are a bunch of cars that don't have this setup. I still see them with the old rotator lights from the old day, to ones with different led setups and everything in between. I even saw one with an old rotator light mounted on the dash with an led light right behind it.

Already planning on ;) my main attention was on the beta test that starts tomorrow tbh tho ;)

Beta testing starts tomorrow! Wow I remember when this was a submod! You've come so far in such a short amount of time! Well done!

Already planning on ;) my main attention was on the beta test that starts tomorrow tbh tho ;)

Great! That means that you're almost done! :gut: Congratulations guys! I look forward to play your mod. :)

Are you talking about an open or closed beta?

yeah, if they're done they're done for beta, if not then just make sure they're done for general release :)

I have bad news...

I'm going seeing a band called Kasabian on Wednesday so the testing has been delayed to thursday.

So to make up for it, here's a small screen, showing off the new GUI system Dan (I forget what your username is man haha) has created.

So check it out..

yeah, if they're done they're done for beta, if not then just make sure they're done for general release :)

I have bad news...

I'm going seeing a band called Kasabian on Wednesday so the testing has been delayed to thursday.

So to make up for it, here's a small screen, showing off the new GUI system Dan (I forget what your username is man haha) has created.

So check it out..

Still awsome Dyson!!!