Dyson

Crown Vic reworks

Now that you're allowed to release these, could you, please? :D

All of these ideas are splittingg up into mods now :) the LA ideas to Xplorer as part of his sub mod, NY units to be released aspart of my own sub mod and a few private mods people have requested. :) Thanks for your comments and please support me in my first mod :).

Ash

So I'm confused, are you going to release them as New York units or LA units? will they replace the existing FCVs or be additions, and will there be a variety to play with, I notice you have unmarked cars, some with vector lightbars and some with LED lightbars, even one I see in NYPD skin that has a vector with all sorts of extras on the lightbar. Would be cool to have a few options to choose from for each department city/county/state. Like each department has a slicktop car, Argent lightbar car (if you make them for LA), a vector lightbar car, LED bar and a unit with the LASD vic lightbar above. I think I may be asking for the world lol sorry, but I like to roleplay and upgrade older style units in game over time with vectors and those mx700? lightbars, so I start with the older units then gradually over time get more "new" cars on the road, act like the city got better funding and phases them out with the LED units. But that's just me :D glad you'll be releasing them, they look great!

Eh? I dunno what you mean, but basically I'm new to modding, so i decided to redo all the crown vics in LA and then xplorer showed interest so they might be used in his submod, then ive posted some NYPD ones as part of a submod I'm doing :)

As for variety, I've done, CHP, LAPD regular, K9, LASD. :D

looking forward to see it

*Do you change any of ambulances?

Yes but its unrealistic, I used Nicco's f series, however it should be an E series, but regardless here it is.

em42010081120201377.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And any others I've done all on this topic :)

I plan to do more, but I only started modding 2 days ago and now I have several mods on the go :)

Guest krst6954

I'm not too sure what you mean? But the red ambulance I just posted a picture of is LA and is nothing to do with hoppah, my skin, Nicoo's model.

Dyson

This red ambulance isn't from LA mod as you said, it's Nicoo's model... and I ask you for Hoppah's ambus from Los Angeles mod do you change their skin?

This red ambulance isn't from LA mod as you said, it's Nicoo's model... and I ask you for Hoppah's ambus from Los Angeles mod do you change their skin?

I'm REDOING not just skinning, so I'm replacing the ambulance with Nicco's as its a better model. :)

Hey, DL'd the mod but the skins aren't working...all of the parts are in a different place then they should. When using them ingame it messes them all up. Am I missing something?

This mod? It doesnt exist its been transferred to xplorer for his mod :)

This mod? It doesnt exist its been transferred to xplorer for his mod :)

Well, I guess I'd mean the NY Mod you've got. Anyways, like in my prevoius post, all of the textures are in the wrong spots. They're not the conventional texture scheme. So it messes up the texture. Am I missing anything to make this show correctly?

Well, I guess I'd mean the NY Mod you've got. Anyways, like in my prevoius post, all of the textures are in the wrong spots. They're not the conventional texture scheme. So it messes up the texture. Am I missing anything to make this show correctly?

Did you just download the folder and then replace the folders 'models' and 'prototypes' with the ones in the download, do not do anything else with them or it will not work just simply replace :) and make sure you back up your folders before you install the mod :)