Guest Firefighter18256

Any new maps for LA Mod

Guest Firefighter18256

Is there any new maps out there for la mod? insted of the default one?

is it possible if i save Expanded Freeplay 1.2 as a multiplayer.e4m file will that work? for multiplay?

Guest Firefighter18256

i did look an i dident see any thing. How about you be a good helper for once an help me find it? or is that to hard for you? i looked an i dident see any thing

Guest Firefighter18256

im not being a smart ass im asking u a question. an its only to you cause your the only one around here that hasent changed there tampon yet

im not being a smart ass im asking u a question.

Not being a smart ass? Aparentley you can't grasp this so let me explain the difference to you. If you were just asking a question, you would have simply said something long the lines of "Can you give me a link because I cant find it" but instead you interjected little comments like:

How about you be a good helper for once an help me find it? or is that to hard for you?

an its only to you cause your the only one around here that hasent changed there tampon yet

I rest my case.

My original post was a simple statement but hey if you want to get so worked up over it, have fun. The thread I am referring to is a sticky thread, so guess what? It cant make it past the first page, so if you take it slow and read thread titles carefully it really cant be that hard to figure it out. Not to mention it says the word Maps in the topic. Heres another hint, my submod preview topic mentions the name of the map in the topic.

im not being a smart ass im asking u a question. an its only to you cause your the only one around here that hasent changed there tampon yet

The fact that there are two pinned into a topic.. You really did not look did you?