Guest Duster

Updated Freeplay maps

Guest Duster

Hello, I've tried to search for the answer prior to posting, but found nothing that really helped me.

I am running the American version (911FR), ver 1.9. I just updated to 2.0, and part of that was supposed to be an all new freeplay map. When I started the game, the map was the same map as 1.9. The game plays well, and there are new incidents in different locations then 1.9, so I know it's running 2.0, but where's the new map? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to new scenery.

David

Hello, I've tried to search for the answer prior to posting, but found nothing that really helped me.

I am running the American version (911FR), ver 1.9. I just updated to 2.0, and part of that was supposed to be an all new freeplay map. When I started the game, the map was the same map as 1.9. The game plays well, and there are new incidents in different locations then 1.9, so I know it's running 2.0, but where's the new map? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to new scenery.

David

reinstall and make sure you check new map (reinstall the mod not game)

i didnt knew there was a new map with version 2.0

Only the LA mod, but not the base game :s

there still some fools who don't understand technique, they are called luddites.sorrysign.gif to say it like this, i could find a way to translate it ''not rude''

The 1.9 map and 2.0 map are the same other then little tweaks. You must pay attention when running the LA Mod installer. If you dont choose to install the new map during the installer you will get the old maps. Also, the new map can be spotted by checking for the LA River( a big concrete drainage ditch) on the far left side of the map. And you will have 2 four lane roads meet at an intersection in the middle.