cnyfirefighter18

gas explosion

You have to do something in the editor. I don't know what though... :sorrysign:

Then why post?

First, you need to find the gas explosion itself. It's under object in the prototype list. I forget exactly where but look around and you will find it. Then once you place it on the map, you need to left click on it so you see a green box pop up around the gas explosion object. Then click properties. Now you will see an area called object name, or child name, something like that. I believe it will be an empty text box next to it, or it will see unnamed. Now in the box type in gas_explosion (note the underscore, you do need to have it in there. Then save the map and go play. If you like the gas explosion fires, like me, you can also adjust your fp_params_endless.xml or fp_params_endless_d.xml(if you have em4 deluxe) and make it so you have more gas explosions.

Theres nothing you can do. The game chooses them randomly. I am starting to wonder if the game isnt hardcoded to only allow so many event total or so many events of each type. If you alter the xml files I mentioned, and increase the frequency, you may notice more variety. The same thing applies to car accidents.

First, you need to find the gas explosion itself. It's under object in the prototype list. I forget exactly where but look around and you will find it. Then once you place it on the map, you need to left click on it so you see a green box pop up around the gas explosion object. Then click properties. Now you will see an area called object name, or child name, something like that. I believe it will be an empty text box next to it, or it will see unnamed. Now in the box type in gas_explosion (note the underscore, you do need to have it in there. Then save the map and go play. If you like the gas explosion fires, like me, you can also adjust your fp_params_endless.xml or fp_params_endless_d.xml(if you have em4 deluxe) and make it so you have more gas explosions.

in fp_params_endless.xml, do you raise or lower the number to make an event happen more frequently?