Conroy

Conroy's Light Modification - A new beginning

Hi all, just letting you all know I will be starting a new light modification. I know I haven't been that active on the forums and it's a big step to be editing all the vehicles, but I think it will be interesting.

Anyway, this post will show all progress and updates. More images and stuff will be added later, I'm more concerned of the actual mod instead of the thread appearance.

The mod will be based off Xplorer4x4's submod, which can be found here:

NOTE: This mod will NOT be based off real life.

Leave comments about your thoughts. Thanks,

-Conroy

-------------------------------------

Updates:

Fire

Engine 17

Police

Unmarked Dodge Charger

NOTE: Some lights may appear out of sync, this is because when recording it reduces FPS.

Sounds cool, may I ask what it will be based off of?

It won't be based off anything, it will be unrealistic. Although it will have some cool patterns and light details.

So this will be separate from PRL?

Yes, this is a completely separate submod.

So do I have to have Xploror's submod to use these lights? Or does it just add his vehicles to the vehicle list? :gruebel:

Nope, as long as you have the same vehicles. I will be editing every vehicle that are included in his submod. I just thought it would be easier to base it off his submod so beginners can easily use my mod, even if they are clueless about installing new files.

I am also programming an installer which is 90% complete. If anyone has any knowledge with VB.net, hit me up on msn: conroy_94@hotmail.co.uk. I need some assistance.

Thanks,

-Conroy

Nope, as long as you have the same vehicles. I will be editing every vehicle that are included in his submod. I just thought it would be easier to base it off his submod so beginners can easily use my mod, even if they are clueless about installing new files.

Thanks,

-Conroy

But to get the same vehicles I have to have the submod... :unsure:

But to get the same vehicles I have to have the submod... :unsure:

I don't think he actually created any vehicles, maybe he did, I'm unsure. I thought he just put a pack together with various vehicles and scripted them in different locations.

Ok let me clear this up. I have not added new models to the original 4x4 submod. I have reskined the USFS Truck, and added parts of AUS, Undercover, LED and some other submods to, but it does not include everything for all the submods. One example is I think the only units added from undercover submod was a unmarked charger. From the LED Submod I added several units like the Engines, EMS Charger, and some other, but did not use any of the led police cars. However, my submod, thanks to those who contributed via there projects, is the closest thing we have to all the submods, and more, rolled in to one submod.

That's enough. You just need enough units so that people will download the first version. ;)

Dont understand what you mean. I switched out the Crown Vics Hoppah used for the Crow Vics NNICO did. Conroy is simply trying to keep the lights exactly the same as they are but redoing them to match up to the position on the new vic as the body is longer and the lightbar sits higher.