Guest Firefighter18256

changing a map

Guest Firefighter18256

Hoppah may i plz edit your map so there a north fire house?

can some one help me edit a map i would like a fire house on the north end of the map on the LA Mod

can some one help me edit a map i would like a fire house on the north end of the map on the LA Mod

If it is for you alone, you don't have to ask Hoppah.

Guest krst6954

For personal using offcorse you can do it. I think that I was saw some topic(s) about that only use search function to find it ;)

"...and if it is for personal use only then you don't have to ask permission"

you're right

Sorry guys but while I release my comment, you already outrun me :P

Guest Firefighter18256

its for multiplayer for my community i made almost like a clan.

we prestage every thing for north an sound end thats why im asking if i can.

Wait are you talking about the Multiplayer map? If multiplayer, then that's not Hoppah's map first of all, he just edited it from the original slightly (i.e. airport). Second, double post. Third, I don't think you can do it (add a second one) in multiplayer. Fourth, you don't really need it.

Guest Firefighter18256

im talkin about the multiplayer map for la mod. every one has there different ideas an i would like a second station for the north end

i already edited it but when i save it an try to play it it wont.

how do i save it? an were?

im talkin about the multiplayer map for la mod. every one has there different ideas an i would like a second station for the north end

i already edited it but when i save it an try to play it it wont.

how do i save it? an were?

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=161362

Also be aware that the firestation commands, like return to station will not work unless you script them, which is very very difficult even for me.

Guest Firefighter18256

dont solve my issue tho. were do i save it an what do i name it?

i go to map editor an edit the map then i click save then what do i do? cause when i put the map in the la mod maps folder i still cant play the map on multiplayer

Guest Firefighter18256

lol i thought so to but when i do that an then try an go play it its not there. an when i save it an send it to my other friends it dont work for them either

Guest Firefighter18256

ahh i dont get what im doing wrong. i add a new base to the north end of the map on multiplayer.e4m in map editer then click save. is that it or do i need to do some thin els?

Guest Firefighter18256

when im done editing a map for multiplayer an if i copy my hole EM4 folder an send it to some one will that work? so i can play with others on my map?

Just adding the second base won't make it work, it would require quite a bit of work to get it to function as a normal base. Besides, I HIGHLY doubt it would work for multiplayer, and you don't need a second one. Just send your units to the Side you're on and park them around it. It's what we do when me and mah buds play and it works out fine.

Guest Firefighter18256

well it works fine for me. i made a firestation/pd station on north an south end of the map for multiplayer its just a staging area right now

15. There are several other thing that are not allowed on the forum or the other EMP-sites: -Do not double post. Once you have posted a message, you are not allowed to post a message directly underneath your own message. At least one other person needs to have posted before you. If you want to ad something to your post use the EDIT button in stead of double posting. Double posting is allowed when the previous message is older then 7 days.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/forum-18/announcement-7-terms-of-use/

I already told you in the other thread double posting is not allowed.

Since you cant follow such a simple rule, I cant help.

Guest Firefighter18256

i did not double post since the last time u told me the last time. Ami89E1234 replied to my post so i answered how did i double post since the last time u told me? i asked another question after i completed a question i asked fromthe first post then i asked another.

How much does it have to be broken down for you yo understand? Post 17 and 18 belong to yo. Doesnt matter if it is in regards to the same question or not. Posting two posts in a row is double posting, again read the rule:

If you want to ad something to your post use the EDIT button in stead of double posting. Double posting is allowed when the previous message is older then 7 days.