cnyfirefighter18

Adding a 3rd fire station and some map texture editing

Here is what I would like done if possible and I cant do it so I am offering someone $40 to do some map editing and texture editing if possible for me.

Here is what I am looking for

post-10996-089868400 1278828280_thumb.jp

Add this as Station 3 and add 3 parking spaces to the rear for a bat chief/ems charger/brush truck...And have the Light Equipment Vehicle-Foam Tender-Large Rescue Ambulance for FS3 Please. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help or want to do this for me and my friend....

If I'm looking at this right that is the freeplay map before Hopah made a new one. The only person I know who has that map texture is Hopah. So unless he passes it out no one can edit the ground for that fire station. On the other hand making another station takes a lot of editor work and VO placement as well as scripting knowledge. Most of the people on here that has that are working on mods themselves.

To get some help you could start out by trying to get the map texture for whoever can or wants to help.

Just my opinion, good luck.

You can get that map texture, but..its not going to be 100% accurate. Somewhere in the download center is this map but its the one from the game, not Hoppahs so it doesnt have the alterations for the fire stations or hospitals, but if you grab the textures from w00ds maps, you could copy and paste the missing parts. It would take some time to get it just right though.