emergencyuk1

Scotland (UK) Mod

Update: Still here, just been busy with some personal stuff at the moment but will try to get back to the mod as soon as. Cheers.

I've started a Scotland mod for emergency 4. I would like to make some points clear before you read any further:

1. I do not yet have permission to distribute some of the models used in the mod, therefore, the vehicles/personnel shown in previews may not appear in any mod releases.

2. As yet, there is no release date for the mod, please do not get your hopes up as this may not be for a long time yet!!

3. If anyone sees anything they like here, I am using this as much to advertise my work as anything else, so if you have a project, feel free to get in touch.

emuk1

AMBULANCE

Air Ambulance

ambulance-airambulance.png

Model Credit: Emergency 3

Emergency Ambulance

ambulance-crafter.png

Emergency Ambulance

ambulance-sprinter.png

Neonate Transfer Unit

ambulance-neonatecrafter.png

Ford Focus RRU

ambulance-focusrru.png

Model Credit: Civil Cars Cooperation

Volvo V70 RRU

ambulance-volvorru.png

Mountain Rescue Land Rover

ambulance-mountainrescue.png

Ambulance Crew

ambulance-crews.png

FIRE AND RESCUE

Scania Fire Engine

fire-scaniatender.png

Model Credit: Chidea

POLICE

Dog Unit

police-dogunit.png

LR Defender

police-defender.png

Mercedes Sprinter

police-sprinter.png

Ford Focus

police-focus.png

Strathclyde Helicopter

police-sphu.png

Traffic Volvo

police-volvo.png

Underwater Search Unit

police-underwatersearch.png

Crew

police-crew.png

Model Credit: Emergency 3/4

TEC

Recovery Truck

tec-recovery.png

Coastguard Helicopter

tec-cgheli.png

Model Credit: Emergency 4

RAF Helicopter

tec-rafheli.png

Navy Helicopter

tec-navyheli.png

HATO Discovery 3

tec-hatolandrover.png

Crew

tec-crew.png

Model Credit: Emergency 3/4

Wow, some very nice models you have. Looks like a good mod

yeah some very nice models love it good luck with the mod

Looking awesome!!! However, I will be the first to say this, there is already a Scotland Mod in progress on a Beta release. If you want to combine that may be an idea but you are free to go your own seperate way. In addition, how did you make the 'Police Accident' sign and the Barrier Tape?

The OC-D

Looking awesome!!! However, I will be the first to say this, there is already a Scotland Mod in progress on a Beta release. If you want to combine that may be an idea but you are free to go your own seperate way. In addition, how did you make the 'Police Accident' sign and the Barrier Tape?

The OC-D

Hey

Thanks for the heads up, had seen the scotland mod but I think I'll go my own way with this for now, just because I've got a lot of free time at the moment, and am not sure how much commitment I'll be able to put into the mod when I have less time and don't want to let anyone down. I downloaded a model from another website and recoloured it for the sign, although it's just a model at present and can't be placed by police in-game. Again, the tape cannot be placed but can be found in the game editor (Objects -> Street -> Barrier (or something similar)).

Hey

Thanks for the heads up, had seen the scotland mod but I think I'll go my own way with this for now, just because I've got a lot of free time at the moment, and am not sure how much commitment I'll be able to put into the mod when I have less time and don't want to let anyone down. I downloaded a model from another website and recoloured it for the sign, although it's just a model at present and can't be placed by police in-game. Again, the tape cannot be placed but can be found in the game editor (Objects -> Street -> Barrier (or something similar)).

Cool and thanks for the info.

The OC-D

It does look good for your first mod. Chuck Norris approves :)

Although have you actually added any units to the game yet? Editor screens are kind of cheating (in regards to the actual 'mission' screens).

Guest dave_434

Looks great, though I don't think Northern have an Under Water Search Unit?? Thought it was only Central, Strathclyde and Tayside.

Looks great, though I don't think Northern have an Under Water Search Unit?? Thought it was only Central, Strathclyde and Tayside.

Grampian also has one :)

What models are yours? Scania is chidea and the helicopter is from emergency forum de the air ambulance and strathclyde police.

Hey Dave, wasn't aware that northern didn't have one so a bit of artistic license I reckon? I'm assuming the other forces have agreements to provide one if needed? Thanks.

Guest dave_434

Hey Dave, wasn't aware that northern didn't have one so a bit of artistic license I reckon? I'm assuming the other forces have agreements to provide one if needed? Thanks.

If you want images of any Central vehicles let me know. You're right about mutual aid, the other forces call upon the UWSU's if they need them, much like we all call on Strathclyde or British Transport Police if we need a police chopper (i have pictures of the BTP chopper if you want).

Also, HATO - don't exist in Scotland.

The mod looks really good so far, but remember to get permission for ALL the models etc. that aren't yours. Also you might want to put the relevant authors of the models underneath the pics of the models.

Other than that, great work :)

Hey, thanks very much, will do - nothing's going to be released without permission. Thanks for the tip about putting credit underneath the pictures, will get round to that soon :)

All looks fine But! None copyright!

Respect authers of moddels!

Hi, you will see I have now put credit underneath pics of some models and will update the rest in due course, however, as I never implied I had made models for the mod; have not released anything and will ask permission before I do, I don't think I've done anything wrong?

Hi, you will see I have now put credit underneath pics of some models and will update the rest in due course, however, as I never implied I had made models for the mod; have not released anything and will ask permission before I do, I don't think I've done anything wrong?

Those moddels is free to use but you nedd to mention all auther of them

Thats "tos" of their free actions

read readme file inside their archives

You haven't done anything wrong, as you haven't released anything yet. The only thing you need to do is make sure you have permission from the authors of ALL the models before you release the mod. :)

Those moddels is free to use but you nedd to mention all auther of them

Thats "tos" of their free actions

read readme file inside their archives

What I meant is that as I haven't actually released anything yet, nor do I intend to until I have permission from anyone involved, there shouldn't be any problems :police: