Ami89E1234

Looking for skinner

I need a skinner for a First-person game, so if you can make relatively high quality and good looking skins, PM me with some examples of work and I'll send you details of what I need done.

An example of about how detailed the textures should be (I don't think any of the ones I need need to be AS detailed):

01.jpg

It's for an airport map I'm making for Gmod. Basically I need quite a few textures for it since HL2 doesn't feature anything even close to an airport in it.

Mainly need things like tarmac/taxiway/runway surfaces, markings for the runways, etc., lights, those black rubber floors in airports with the round studs, etc.

Most of the textures only need to be relatively small and should be pretty easy to make, like the numbers for the runway heading. Only tricky part is writing the scripts for the textures and making the map itself lol.

Well there are already some airport maps for Gmod like Snabbans Airfield, but they're not big or realistic enough for my taste. My map takes up the MAXIMUM possible area in Hammer, so it has a HUGE skybox. I want mine more realistic but still like a Garry's Mod map so it's a combo of a gm and an rp map.