Xplorer4x4

Looking for a Re-skinner

As most of you know I have been hard at work with the LA Mod 4x4 submod series. 1 release down, 3 more to go! Each release will have a different map, but the changes wont stop there. I hope to include something unique to each version. I am currently looking to recruit some one to do 2-3 reskins for me. There may be more in the future, but for now I only need 2-3. I am perfectly capable of doing the reskins myself(not to sound arrogant), but I would rather devote my time to scripting and map work to progress as quick as possible towards a final release.

If you think your reskins are up to par, I ask you post screen shots, here in this topic, of atleast 2-5 units you have reskined.

The winner will be one of a select few who will get early access to the mod.

Get your skins in quick though, as I would like to pick some one in the next 24 hours or sooner depending on how many people post skins.

Thanks,

Xplorer4x4

Well didnt expect to say this so soon, but we have a winner. Thread served its purpose so would a mod please close this.

On a side note, any one who can make good models, and would like to get early access to the submods, please contact me via pm, and we can discuss the details. Thanks.