Guest Dambusters

LA MOD version 2.02 not working

Guest Dambusters

After finally getting Em 4 to work I installed the LA Mod Version 2.02 and cant get it to work.

The problem is when ever I click on either an extra misson or in the challenges the games crashes after appearing to load fully, when I click on the original missions it is still the original vechicles and not the LA ones

Thank you in advance for all the help

It helps to keep everything in one thread so we know what you have done and havent done with out having to jump back and forth. I cant be asked to go look at your other thread to see where the problem originated(hints keeping it in one topic), but are you the one who was using bootcamp?

Just to check...you did double click the exe and install it this way right? You didnt copy over the exe to the mods folder? If you did copy it, you need to run the EXE file.

Guest Dambusters

Once again my apologises, I thought it would be better to start a new topic to prevent hijacking another thread.

Yes I have double clicked on it and run the .exe file. However am not sure if I was running Bootcamp or not sorry

Update

have downloaded a few other mods for the game and they are working on my pc is not sure what it could be