Guest JukEboX

Mission 15

Guest JukEboX

Greetings,

Well after about 15 times I have the fires under control and all the people taken away but now I can't find the factory owner. When I use my profiler the "Question Suspect" button gives me the no smoking sign. I can't question anyone. So how the heck am I supposed to find the factory owner? Can someone help me? I have been playing this level all day and I can't get this darn thing to work.

Thanks.

Guest JukEboX

Look for the moving truck I'd suggest a police car with a cop, just roll up and people will scatter, go after the guy rinning towards the house then take him down and say a really cheesy tag line.

Terminator.gif?o=3

ROFL that Thats awesome. THanks for you help. Any idea where the exact location of this truck is?

Look where the vehicles spawn. if they take a right, and continue to the next T-intersection, his house is right at that T. It has a fireworks truck and a lot of furniture in front of it. He is talking to some men. On how to capture him, read Gerard's post. ;)