Dyson

SWAT breaching question

I was wondering, whenever I breach a building with SWAT i have to stop crouch aim then fire. I was wondering if there was anyway to alter the scripting so the SWAT units fire whilst standing and fire like the regular police officers (with the pistol) by clicking fire and they shoot the suspect until he is injured? Is any of this possible?

No one have any ideas? :(

Well.. They work as the sniper rifle, I think that you need to look what's diffrent in the commands to the MP5 for example and the normal pistol.

And might change the commands or something (I actually don't really know but why not give it a shot?)

Well.. They work as the sniper rifle, I think that you need to look what's diffrent in the commands to the MP5 for example and the normal pistol.

And might change the commands or something (I actually don't really know but why not give it a shot?)

haha yer I was thinking something similar, I will do cheers for the reply. :)

yes try to change the comands i gona try it today and them i tell you :D

yes try to change the comands i gona try it today and them i tell you :D

haha sweet well if it works perhaps we could go a step further and try to get something like the chase command where SWAT will clear out the building and arrest people automatically, I suppose this depends on your luck with the script haha. :laugh:

i go to editor and my idea :8: it was trying to change when you send a swat officer whit a mp5 gun he make the pistol normal comand so i it was trying to find a way to change that and i cant find that. :sorrysign: bue someone will help you (and me) dont worry :12:

Yer, well my thinking is that you could edit the MP5 script (I've changed it so they use M4A1's anyway) and change the icon from the 'aim' cursor and change the scripting etc.

your swat units can use M4A1? I Want to put M4A1 how can i?

dont worry about the MP5s someone ill welp us

i just only have emergency 4 since march so i dont understand about scripts.

haha edit the swat commands in the editor and add 'get m4a1' in fact there's even another topic about it :)

But still anyone any ideas?? :help:

And the scripts are simple they're all found in the scripts folder its just trying to find the right line to edit.

Edited by Dyson

thanks anhoter question not about this topic bit i think you can help me. . .

how can i reslin a vheicle e have all the programs and plugins to do that bue someone say that i need to unlock the vheicles in editor how can i do that?

sorry my bad english :sorrysign::1046275976_nospam:

haha no worries, and well I'm having my own issues with reskining, but you need to go into the editor load the mod, select the 'unpack file' on the modifications drop down menu, then navigate until you find the model you want to edit eg. models/ 03 police/ cv_chp.V3O then change the 'v3o' to 'dds' so it reads models/ 03 police/ cv_chp.DDS then select unpack file :)

and whey your done.

i find a waay to the swat officers use M4A1 it is when you go editor go to swat officer and add all the comands about M4A1 and you dont need army vheicles you can call a swat suv whit 4 officers and send u«one officer to 200 meters of his vheicle and he can atatche a M4A1 just click aim and gona apear a M4A1 and you can shitch to pistol whidout drop M4A1!!!!!! you can use 2 guns at the same time!

i find a waay to the swat officers use M4A1 it is when you go editor go to swat officer and add all the comands about M4A1 and you dont need army vheicles you can call a swat suv whit 4 officers and send u«one officer to 200 meters of his vheicle and he can atatche a M4A1 just click aim and gona apear a M4A1 and you can shitch to pistol whidout drop M4A1!!!!!! you can use 2 guns at the same time!

really? I didn't think something like that would work ? Reckon you could upload some screens? Then I'll try it glad were getting somewhere :1046276057_GroupHug:

okay. I have an idea, dont know if it will work, but do you know how to have the swat Officer to always have the MP5 like it would replace the pistol? So then i could edit his draw and holster weapon scripts.

okay. I have an idea, dont know if it will work, but do you know how to have the swat Officer to always have the MP5 like it would replace the pistol? So then i could edit his draw and holster weapon scripts.

Yes you just need to add the aim mp5 script to the swat in the editor :)