Guest KillerKitten

911: First Responders with AL mod, unable to load the mod.

Guest KillerKitten

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum(In the sense of posting) but been peeking here through the years and even played the game for a while as well! Same goes for the LA mod.

I now picked the game up yet again to try out the newest version of the LA mod, seeing as I haven't yet.

My problem is that when ever I try and load the mod it does it's black screen thing (as normal)

I wait and it goes back to normal 911: FR :s If I try and load the mod again the game crashes (Without a message, just right to the desktop)

Same goes if I use the desktop short-cut that LA mod makes when installing, again nothing happens.

I added the Logfile.txt and the DxDiag.txt

The version of the LA Mod that I been trying is 2.0 with and without the 2.0.2 patch. Same problem with or without that one I might add.

I been searching on the forums and the closet I got was to one having a issue a bit like mine, how ever not the same.

In that thread it was suggested NOT to play the normal game before adding the mod, I tried that didn't work.

I even tried to play the normal game first and then adding the mod to see if that for god knows what reason should help. - It didn't

I got no clue what to do from here, hopefully someone can help me :) Cheers.

I figured it out my self! Showed out to be a silly screw up of my own.. >.< If a admin or the like could delete this post/thread or how it now works, that would be fine! Sorry.

Guest General_Disarray

I have the same issue with the LA mod. When I click on the LA mod default desktop shortcut ("C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911-First Responders\Em4.exe" -game -mod "Los Angeles Mod v2.0") it loads the normal game instead (side question: is there any command to skip the intro? -intro doesn't seem to work like in some other games.) After loading the normal game I pick the mod through the mod selection list, and after a long 5-10 minutes or so it finally loads. So what is the secret to bypassing the normal game and having the mod load directly from the desktop shortcut? Please tell :danke: