heyjoojoo

So how do you setup your fleet on game start?

I was just curious to see how other people setup their units and assign them right after they start the game.

I generally park 3 LAPD units at the station. Send two additional ones on patrol. Maybe add three CHP units on patrol or park them on standbye in various locations on the map. I usually have one heavy equipment LAFD trucks park at the main firestation (extrication equipment). Park the CHP helicopter on the station roof. And wait for the calls.

Also, I havent done anything for the LASD units other than serving as extra units. They don't have the same arrest suspect capability as the LAPD units.

Question: do the LAPD units have "instant deploy" other than when they are chasing a subject?

Also, I havent done anything for the LASD units other than serving as extra units. They don't have the same arrest suspect capability as the LAPD units.

Question: do the LAPD units have "instant deploy" other than when they are chasing a subject?

How do they not have the same arrest capability?

What is instant deploy?

I have 2 LAPD Units on the patrol path to the left side of the map. 2 CHP patrolling the bottom right corner of the map. 2 LASD Patrolling top right corner.

Thats it, SWAT and Bomb Squad are called in as needed.

Any fire or EMS Unit i need is at the fire stations aside from the MCU and Coroner.

How do they not have the same arrest capability?

What is instant deploy?

I have 2 LAPD Units on the patrol path to the left side of the map. 2 CHP patrolling the bottom right corner of the map. 2 LASD Patrolling top right corner.

Thats it, SWAT and Bomb Squad are called in as needed.

Any fire or EMS Unit i need is at the fire stations aside from the MCU and Coroner.

Well, I have selected LASD units and tried to get them to respond to a shooter and there is no option for them. CHP and LAPD have the capability but not LASD for me. Is a that a unique issue to my system?

Police:

I send 1 LAPD car out on each of the 3 patrol paths, put the LASD prison van on standby at the station.

Health emergencies:

Fill the helicopter up with 2 stretchers and 4 medics and have it be on standby at the hospital landing pad. I also have an emergency supervisor with 3 normal medics deployed at or just north of the mall. I also put a medic into the battalion leader vehicle instead of the normal firefighter.

FInally I put 1 engineer vehicle at each fire station :)

Well, I have selected LASD units and tried to get them to respond to a shooter and there is no option for them. CHP and LAPD have the capability but not LASD for me. Is a that a unique issue to my system?

It depends what you mean by respond. I assume you mean the chase command? As far as I know LASD has it. Well the CV does, the hummer doesnt and the van doesnt. The van is more for transport, so it doesnt need it, and the Hummers real life purpose is search and rescue as I understand it, so thats why it doesnt have the chase command.

Guest pmadden94

Fs1- Default

FS2- Default

call in 4 additional ALS to patrol city. One vintage to be parked by police station

Police- Swat and bomb squad in parking lot. Police van in from of station (in three spot area) Helicopter on roof. I am obsessed with police, and generally have 10-15 cars on patrol or on stand-by around the city.

Hostpital- Air Ambulance kept at hospital at all times. Called in to major wrecks or calls to the park (so many trees makes it hard to get an ambulance in)

And I usually get two maintenance vans, both with 3 guys. One van drops off a guy at FS1, to repair damaged ambulances and firetrucks. Other van drops off guy at FS2. Then i park that van behind FS1, and keep the guy inside so he can be dispatched quiclky. Other van goes to police station, to repair damage cop cars. ---Keeping repair crews at Fire stations is a good idea; all ambulances go back to the FS, and when they do, if needed, they are automatically repaired. Same with firetrucks

EDIT By maintenance vans, I mean engineer vans /Edit