BASTIAN

I introduce you to my first ever Mission Report!

In the early morning around 05:00 clock to have two families rival Bonanno & Petrovic.

Aside from a nearby forest, 5 minutes from Liverpool, made the deal.

The police had received a hot tip. Access as the police, it came to battle with firearms.

It is no data on the number of victims were taken.

The Bonanno crime family could flee with the suitcases, but were immediately made by a roadblock.

The trial will start next November, when the two families because of blackmail, murder, and the attacks of 03/01/2009 in the metro of London.

story1mjrt.jpg

story25jsk.jpg

story3vkdp.jpg

story4vwyx.jpg

story5evl0.jpg

story64j9y.jpg

story7kkca.jpg

story8omqq.jpg

Authors

BASTIAN, Angelus26, Stormi, Wittener, martijuh, Hamburg, Razon, Battlemaster, FeuH, CCC (Skai & Navi)...

thanks a lot! i know, my english (german proverb) "is not the yellow from egg", it was a google translation, good enough for me :D

The CCC is the Civil Cars Cooperation from Skaihof & The Navigator, the Map is from FloH, the Merseyside Cars Angelus26, BASTIAN, Stormi, Tobbi92, Wittener, Razon, Battlemaster... they becomes tomorrow bluelights in a high res from a professional lighter for em! :cheers-mate: