Guest BLFDfirefighter158

The PR mod!

Guest BLFDfirefighter158

im relatively new to the game of FR: la mod, and im trying to get the PR mod installed. Im horrible with this stuff on the computer and need help, i already tried installing it once with some help but my game wouldnt start so obviously i didnt something wrong, and i know i need the CV LED mod, and i tried and nothing, if someone could please give me a detailed way, or atleast an installer or something easy, to help me put this on i would really appreciate it. i have version 2.0 of la mod and again im not good with computers so the more details the better. thank you very much :) if you need more info just ask, and ill get back to you as fast as i can. thanks again!

I assume you mean PRL? Project Reality Lights? Well its been answered a hundred times in the thread but,

1) Please keep questions about mods in the mod thread.

2) You dont need the LED Submod. Its optional.

3) Its simply a matter of copy and paste to install. Go to My Computer->C Drive->Program Files->Sixteen Tons->Mods->LA Mod->Prototypes->Vehicles

4) Now unzip/unrar the PRL file. Open the folder. If you see a folder called prototypes, click it. If it shows a folder called Vehicles inside of it, right click the folder called Vehicles->Paste it to the LA Mod directory. Say yes you want to over write the folder and files, and your done.

See, wasnt that easy? :P

Guest BLFDfirefighter158

I have the same question of Xplorer , do you mean Project Reallity lights? f yes maybe I can help you

well i finally got the mod installed, but whenever i try to go into freeplay it crashes to the desktop.. and a few minutes on campaign it does the same thing. all the graphic things for game settings are as low as i can get them...

i did but all the responses are all this computer stuff, i need it dumbed down. ALOT. :/

Sometimes i happens to me when i use any of the mods (after installing something new; and without restarting the game). If it is your case, restart a new game, and i will go fine... :machkaputt: