Cybexx

Video game myths!

Well, the topic says it all, Video game myths!

Do you have a video game myth?

Me and a friend did found out that there are alot of them, but have really never diged really into it.

If you want to post you here, it would been really appreaciated.

We are gonna record it all with fraps/gamecam and such programs.

It can be from every game you feel for, Emergency, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Final Fantasy +++++++++++

Everything is appreaciated.

"Bully" has werewolfs and aliens, the asylum has a ton of evidence supporting this theory. My Student Guard (militia) times have also drawn up more evidence, and i believe that the graveyard will hold more. Pictures and videos will soon follow.

Oooh I think I like this topic. I know I had some but now I can't seem to remember. Oh well, they'll come to me eventually. I should get some good ones from games like Half-Life 2.

That whould been great if you could :D

Full-frontal, fully-detailed nudity available through a cheat code in The Sims. Jack Thompson seemed to believe firmly into this one.

I think a lot of politicians and lobbyists (and eventually journalists) also claimed that Bully contained Columbine-style shootings.

I saw complete, uncensored nudity in The Sims Double Deluxe once because of a glitch lol. It was some Jamaican DJ at the disco in the Hotel (Vacation expansion). Dunno why they bother to censor it in the first place since there's nothing to see anyway :P

I've never heard of that cheat and I have that game! :P In MW2, you can go out of the map in Terminal and I found some beastly hiding spots in Rust. You can get on top of the greenhouse in estate. Got a 4 killstreak with my Intervention while I was playing with my friends. :P

OMG, WTF?!?!

I found an inflatable sex doll in MW2. In the Speacial Op "Estate Takedown" in the upstairs bathroom tub.

?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!

That's how you can always tell my maps apart that I make for any game. They will ALWAYS include some Easter Eggs or something along those lines. Like one of my L4D maps, The Torture Chamber, is basically a huge EE in and of itself lol.

OMG, WTF?!?!

I found an inflatable sex doll in MW2. In the Speacial Op "Estate Takedown" in the upstairs bathroom tub.

?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!

I heard about that! I just unlocked that Op not too long ago. I should check it out. In the mission, I think there's one in the basment. :P