Guest zman

Suggestions for new emergency 4 la mod missions

Guest zman

Hey Guys

Its Zman I was looking for suggestions for new missions for la mod using the old emergency 4 maps. Please suggest what type of mission should be made and with whcich map Example: Bank Robery Mission 1 Map

Zman

PS dont use Bank Robery please

Guest zman

Can I ask what this has to do with alterations? Are you going to turn this into some sort of mod? Or is this a general discussion thread? I'm not really sure where you're heading with this...

I am going to alter it. It is a general discussion thread

Zman

CultziBolzi

Cool idea

Zman

Guest zman

Mission 2: Apartment Fire at end of mission the Apartment will collapse and you have to rescue the injured persons and put out fires

Can u post some pics of where in the map I should put the fire?

Guest zman

Mission 3: Huge car accident at Highway. I Alredy have highway map so i can give it to you.

can u post it online then give me the site adress?

I mean where in the map should I put the fire Im going to use the collapsealble building from mission 20 (earthquake)

Guest zman

I was thinking about a mission with a house in the forest, a drug dealer leader, some armed civilians, luxury cars.... some mission about the actual mexican situation.

what would your mission be arrest the drug lord? Isn't there a drug bust already (Raid in Station District)?

Mission 3: Huge car accident at Highway. I Alredy have highway map so i can give it to you.

Im using the la mod mission 7 map and I have a big accident I cant script so can you help me?

Thx

Zman

Main story:

some man are trying to bring some drugs into the country, prevent the ship from deliver the drugs to the destination.

Tactics:

1. enter the ship by helicopter, enter the rooms and arrest the man inside.

2. let the ship enter the harbor while transport the drugs into the harbor arrest every man into the harbor, be carefully for shooting gangstars.

3. stop the car transporting the drugs towards the mansion using the chase commands (with helicopter assist) or spike strips. then arrest the man still in the harbor.

It required a big map. i advice to make a new map but that is a lot of work.

Guest zman

if i can suggest something more police related incidents... most of the incidents are FIRE/EMS related... i wouldnt mind seeing riots...

yeah that sounds cool I used the bomb attack on the summit meeting map as on like that

any other suggestions pm me or post here

Zman

protect us president using secret services

ex: atacks to presidential motocard

:protect white house perimeter

:fot escolt of the president

ETC . . .

thanks

cool that is in emergency 3 la mod so I could modify that script to c++ or does it use that type already?

Zman

Have Ice Cube get Wicked! lol

EDIT:

if i can suggest something more police related incidents... most of the incidents are FIRE/EMS related... i wouldnt mind seeing riots...

Look at the Charlie Don't Surf thread.

Edited by MLDRMB

Last mission-Rebelds from border coutry are trying to get in on our country.

1-They kill 4 officers on the boarder

2-They get in and plant a bomb on a house nearby

3-If explodes, it will have a fast speading to the woods

4-They will make a hostage situation

How to resolve:

Get 4 ambulances to the boarder officers

Try to disarm the bomb before it blows up

If it blow extinguish all fires and treat all casulaties on the house

Make a barricade on the mall were they are doing the Hostage situation(Escape car needed)

Make a roadblock on the roads around the mall(It will be aleatory the choise of the road

Arrest or kill them.

Last mission-Rebelds from border coutry are trying to get in on our country.

1-They kill 4 officers on the boarder

2-They get in and plant a bomb on a house nearby

3-If explodes, it will have a fast speading to the woods

4-They will make a hostage situation

How to resolve:

Get 4 ambulances to the boarder officers

Try to disarm the bomb before it blows up

If it blow extinguish all fires and treat all casulaties on the house

Make a barricade on the mall were they are doing the Hostage situation(Escape car needed)

Make a roadblock on the roads around the mall(It will be aleatory the choise of the road

Arrest or kill them.

sounds cool how would I use the earthquake map to make this happen?

zman

If you have to ask, you wont even be able to do it. Here I actually thought you already knew what you were doing based on your post:

I am going to alter it. It is a general discussion thread

Zman

CultziBolzi

Cool idea

Zman

To make a long story short, it takes a rather advanced script. If you still want to to it, start learning C++ and maybe in a few months you will actually know how to do put together an advanced mission script. Your best to try to start modifying freeplay before you even consider trying to script a mission.

If you have to ask, you wont even be able to do it. Here I actually thought you already knew what you were doing based on your post:

To make a long story short, it takes a rather advanced script. If you still want to to it, start learning C++ and maybe in a few months you will actually know how to do put together an advanced mission script. Your best to try to start modifying freeplay before you even consider trying to script a mission.

sorry man I am just trying to get ideas for my own missions

zman

No need to apologize, im just saying its not as easy as asking for ideas and throwing it into a script. You actually have to learn to script, and it takes time. It might take 6 months, it might take a year before you know enough to script, and by asking how you make a mission, its probably safe to assume you dont have any scripting skill. Its not a flame/insult, but simply stating theres a learning process and there is virtually no point in trying to get ideas for a mission if you ant even script them.

No need to apologize, im just saying its not as easy as asking for ideas and throwing it into a script. You actually have to learn to script, and it takes time. It might take 6 months, it might take a year before you know enough to script, and by asking how you make a mission, its probably safe to assume you dont have any scripting skill. Its not a flame/insult, but simply stating theres a learning process and there is virtually no point in trying to get ideas for a mission if you ant even script them.

yep i dont have any scripting skill do u have any way i could learn?

zman