CultziBolzi

How to make?

Well, you must first create an animation of the doors opening. How, I'm not sure, but if you have Microsoft Office, you can use Hoppah's tool, otherwise you have to do it manually somehow. Then, you use scripts in the AttachHose (or whatever) command script with the "SetAnimation" function and make it play the animation of the doors opening.

Hi, how can i make back attachable firetruck and when i attach the hose, back door would stay opened, and when i detach the doors would be closed, just like in Essex mod.

Very simple you need 2 things:

Doors

Script

Apply the script to the doors(in the editor(make sure you have the right axis and angle of the doors), and test.

Well, you must first create an animation of the doors opening. How, I'm not sure, but if you have Microsoft Office, you can use Hoppah's tool, otherwise you have to do it manually somehow. Then, you use scripts in the AttachHose (or whatever) command script with the "SetAnimation" function and make it play the animation of the doors opening.

Animations are not needed for the opening of the doors.

The script will open the doors with a specific name(or ID what ever you prefer).

The script is a bit harder to write, but basically it should contain things like:

when hose gets attached = open doors

when hose is attached = doors stay open

when hose is (being) detached = close doors.

Door id names.

Commands for the editor.

Animations are not needed for the opening of the doors.

That's not true :) This fully depends on your type of door. All doors beside the normal passenger doors in my mod have animations

But how can i make that the units can only attach the hose in back of the truck?

Did you even check the normal trucks before? You have to place the connections so well...place them on the back, nothing more

That's not true :) This fully depends on your type of door. All doors beside the normal passenger doors in my mod have animations

hmm that is a choice you made then,

Cause you can add 4 types of doors, with different settings on a car.

- Personal doors

- Equipment doors

- Special doors

- "NONE" doors.

The script in essex mod makes use of those ID's

for instance;....

If hose gets connected to hose connection =

Open door: Special at Z axis 140.0

Open door: NONE at Z axis -140.0

else doors stay closed

If you set your doors to PERSONAL doors with axis and sliding settings, the doors will open when personal gets in and out of your car.

If you set a door/multiple doors, to EQUIPMENT, with axis and sliding setting, the door(s) will open when Equipment is taken out or placed back in the truck.

Don't know for sure why or what the SPECIAL and none doors do by default.

But in essex mod, we use a script to open the doors with those ID'S

you add the connectors as childs.

on the right side under the image of your child.

you have a small input field.

believe it is called: "NAME"

there you enter(for the first one)

add a new connector

call it connector0 (press enter) no change is noticeable.

add a new connector

call it connector1 (press enter)

and so on.