Guest oscar

Barcelona City Mod (Released)

You have permission for this model?

this is Nissan Navara from SlovakiaMod, this version was created only for Slovakia Police Forces.

If he's using the model, he probably has the permission. If he doesn't, then it's just temporary untill he contacts the author (something that modding teams usually do after all of the work on the mod is completed). 

Hi all, does time that leave the barcelona mod team, but the unit in question the nissan, actually relies on the slovakia but it is not that of Slovakia, will play the original model of the navara with the zmodeler, if you notice that your face this hollow part back, someone from the team you may show the back that is used, Sorry for the English Here you see another nissan and also was modified 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75734643@N04/9075734837/

Very funny, jose.

this is the same model and this never been published for free use.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75734643@N04/8051299899/

Police K9 version from SlovakiaMod is the property of mod authors, and no one gets a request for a rent to another mod.

He may have used this rear part, edit it and put it in his model. 

police.jpg

Here's the model that gunswat was talking about.

And, according to jose's reply, I think that he just modeled it by himself and by accident, made it look similar to Slovakia Mod one. No ofense, but you're starting to get annoying.

be true that this is a real nonsense,

the nissan that you speak is released which you can find here http:www.modem4.funsite.cz but without rear-view mirrors on the doors, I told that I saw yours and I like, but there is that you take goes well, the only thing that has of more it is a box made with zmodeler
Besides that is basic do not believe that nobody cost you much to do so. 
but as I said and I said to you
I am out of the team but only for not listening but you took it and ready, and nothing guy I hope that the next vehicle to have and someone seems appropriate for his record in intellectual property, is more each and every one of the works that made and vehicles of this and other mods the skin this echo by my step without any problems who ask, assuming that yours is you should feel proud, but for my part I give theme by already settled we speak with current partners and decide what to do, but as I say all you need is a back box high, just like if you take the closed and gets the roof, good without more to was a pleasure to greet all, and follow the work of the Barcelona mod for that are doing a great job

navaropen.jpg

Very funny, jose.

this is the same model and this never been published for free use.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75734643@N04/8051299899/

Police K9 version from SlovakiaMod is the property of mod authors, and no one gets a request for a rent to another mod.

Sorry friend but the models are different, im follow the mod a long time and that model you say it's not the model of barcelona mod...

just to give to settled the issue, I have recommended to the creator to remove that unit, and I repeat that it is not yours, but in that mod has always reigned courtesy and good manners, of the creators of this game know it, for that always have written me personally for permission to use or modify their modelswhat he never imagined is that copying a model which I repeat is only putting a bucket behind would so many problems, why that my recommendation is that the computer, remove it