Firefox

Tow any vehicle

I dont know about everyone else, but I for one am getting sick of my freeplay getting ruined by stupid civilian cars. They dont wait their turn or hit each other (not a call) and just stop, backing up traffic and the only way to fix it, most of the time, is to call a black and white down to have the cops shoot the car up, then tow it away.

My question is, can someone help walk me through how to change the tow truck to be able to pick up any car? This would not fix the problem, but make the solution a bit simpilar.

Guest Francis

You must make a constant check (which may lag your game and computer) that will check for new cars the spawn and rename them afterwards otherwise it will redo the process again. Compare its name with a preset one and if it matches, then add the trait.

You can also go into the specs folder and edit the fp_params_endless.xml or fp_params_endless_d.xml if you use EM4 Deluxe, and change the start time to something like 19:00 hours, and this will let you play the map at night time, which I prefer, and there will be less traffic. Also make sure you have the latest version/patch of the LA Mod as I cant recall the last time I had traffic problems.