CultziBolzi

Emergency Finland Turku city mod 0.1B

108 members have voted

1. 1. What city/town would you like to see in my mod?

• Turku (Lead) / In prog.
    • Tampere
    • Helsinki (Second) / May be done
    • Espoo and Vantaa or only Espoo / May be done
    • Pori
    • Rovaniemi or other city in Lapland / Thinkining of doing this
    • Mikkeli
    • Forssa
    • Salo
    • Something else? What? make new post with city you want included in it

Guest Taxsi20

Hyviä uutisia! Otamme nyt ihmisten mielipiteitä meidän foorumissa, jossa saa ehdottaa suomeksi, ja englanniksi. Kaikki palaute/idea otetaan huomioon, ja mietitään, voidaanko toteuttaa mitään niistä. http://emergencyfinland.foorumi.eu/index.php

Good news! We are now taking people'sopinions of in our forum ,which may be proposed in Finnish and English . Any feedback / ideas into account and consider whether to take any of them.

Sorry, a bit of bad English explained.

Yes, i am still making this mod, but it is going slow, bechause i dont have any info/pics of turku vehicles. So im not sure how long i am able to continue this mod, but in future i may do mod of my own city, the vehicles would be double detailed, if this doesnt get anywhere. But i dont mean that ill stop now, ill continue this until it is impossible, or i am too bored to continue turku.

You guys cant read i think.

But i dont mean that ill stop now, ill continue this until it is impossible, or i am too bored to continue turku.

... ... ... ...

And releasing beta with uncompleted vehicles and filled with annoying bugs and cars without lights only make it worse. : D

Mitä kaikkia yksiköitä sinulla on tällähetkellä valmiina?

Jos ei ole mahdollista tehdä turun yksiköitä niin voithan esim. aloittaa myös toisen kaupungin modin tekemisen(helsinki, tampere??), tai tehdä autoja jotka sopivat useisiin kaupunkeihin kuten HES:n tai Esperin tai MG:n autoja. Tai tehdä esim. vaihtolava autoja ja lavoja.

What are all units you currently have in made?

If it is not possible to do turku units can you the start of the second city of the mod (Helsinki, Tampere?), or to make cars that fit a number of cities such as HES or Esperi or MG cars.

Mitä kaikkia yksiköitä sinulla on tällähetkellä valmiina?

Jos ei ole mahdollista tehdä turun yksiköitä niin voithan esim. aloittaa myös toisen kaupungin modin tekemisen(helsinki, tampere??), tai tehdä autoja jotka sopivat useisiin kaupunkeihin kuten HES:n tai Esperin tai MG:n autoja. Tai tehdä esim. vaihtolava autoja ja lavoja.

What are all units you currently have in made?

If it is not possible to do turku units can you the start of the second city of the mod (Helsinki, Tampere?), or to make cars that fit a number of cities such as HES or Esperi or MG cars.

I Have thinked tampere, helsinki or pori mod after this, bechause their near me, well helsinki aint. And im not sure about am i going to make Esperis, HES or mg cars for this, usually they just drive grandmoms to hospital at turku.