dustwaveblitz

A little research... Additional Units to the L.A. Mod

Hi... This is my first posting on the forum and i will like to introduce myself. I am from Panama City, Panama on C.A., i belong to a private EMS service and to the Panamenian Red Cross. I have right now no idea how the L.A. services work but i have been goofing around the net and found some interesting fotos. I will like someone to make the on "real" for the L.A. Mod.

Before someone ask me to make it myself, i have no idea on modelling, scripting or anything alike to that. The same i will want all of you to excuse me if i have misspell some words or write some wrong.

Thanks

Ramon Pitti

Here are the pics...

Mobile Aid

post-1533-046423800 1284136380.jpg Hazmat

AirWildland - Firefighting

USAR

EMS - Medical Service

Hazmat

Lifeguard

post-4733-062658800 1284242778.jpg MIRV - Hazmat

Those are all LACoFD units. Hoppah wants to focus more on LAFD units.

There might be a LACoFD submod down the road. LAFD is getting new KME engines and Hoppah might put them in the mod. If he does add LAFD KME engines someone could reskin the engine into LACoFD colors. The USNG Blackhawk could be reskinned into LACoFD colors as well. There already is a LACoFD squad in the game and it could be copied and changed slightly into a USAR tender or a swift water rescue unit.

Those are all LACoFD units. Hoppah wants to focus more on LAFD units.

There might be a LACoFD submod down the road. LAFD is getting new KME engines and Hoppah might put them in the mod. If he does add LAFD KME engines someone could reskin the engine into LACoFD colors. The USNG Blackhawk could be reskinned into LACoFD colors as well. There already is a LACoFD squad in the game and it could be copied and changed slightly into a USAR tender or a swift water rescue unit.

most of the units are in there but not with that kind of model, hazmat etc. BTW there already is a additional unit submod made by hoppah, LACoFD is just in the normal mod.

most of the units are in there but not with that kind of model, hazmat etc. BTW there already is a additional unit submod made by hoppah, LACoFD is just in the normal mod.

Ok... i have already the additional unit submod... But i am thinking to add this vehicles to the "battle force" of engines and cars. I will be nice is someone with the skills add them to the game so maybe in another submod (only guesting).

Thanks for the quick answering...