CodyLA14

Windows 7 - White Vehicles

Hi, i have recently installed the LA MOD (thanks btw, i love it), just i have noticed some vehicles (FD arial platform, Civilian Semi Truck) are pure white and have no details. I just wondered if anyone had any ideas why this was?

I am running a Windows 7 PC.

Thanks

CodyNY

Hi, i have recently installed the LA MOD (thanks btw, i love it), just i have noticed some vehicles (FD arial platform, Civilian Semi Truck) are pure white and have no details. I just wondered if anyone had any ideas why this was?

Thanks

CodyNY

I don't know that either 911 FR/EM4 or the LA Mod have been tested on windows 7, so I don't know what to tell you.

I don't know that either 911 FR/EM4 or the LA Mod have been tested on windows 7, so I don't know what to tell you.

They are works on Windows 7 [i have them and they works!], but I don't know if on Release Candidate version

can you show some pics either

yep, the pictures can help with his problem!

maybe is your cpu to low?

or you graphic card?

Give some details of your cpu and graphic card plz.. ;)

if he have poor computer, the game will get stuck in the other mods like Winterberg...

Thanks

CodyNY

try to reinstall LA mod, if this doesn't help try to download other mods like Winterberg, if there won't work try to reinstlal game. If this doesn't help post your graphic card etc...

The white vehicles could be a problem with the vehicles model and skin files. Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

I have re-installed on several occasions.

can you show some pics either

post-11715-079417500 1282165999.jpg

maybe is your cpu to low?

or you graphic card?

Give some details of your cpu and graphic card plz.

For CPU Details see image below.

post-11715-070688700 1282166007_thumb.jp

My graphics card details are: Intel G41 Express.

I have re-installed on several occasions.

post-11715-079417500 1282165999.jpg

For CPU Details see image below.

post-11715-070688700 1282166007_thumb.jp

My graphics card details are: Intel G41 Express.

hmmm i don't see that before... The personal have the very poor quality too, and the ladder looks very weird!!! But the wheels of vehicles looks normal.

This thing is only with LA mod?

hope it isn't a problem of windows 7 :(

i'm changing to win 7 tommorrow

it happened something like that to me because i edited the skin files , i just reinstalled LA mod and it works now, try that , uninstall LA mod and then install it again

Guest dionissimus

Yep. DO try deleting the mod folder and reinstall the mod and the patch. That's the first order of troubleshooting.

Yeah its an onboard graphics card. only had pc a few weeks, gonna be getting a new one when i get paid.

Well, there's your problem... most likely. Onboard cards generally have a very hard time running modern games. Since you are getting a normal one soon, you'll be able to check my guess. Or... if you are curious and can't wait, just borrow a card from a friend for a night, install, download and install the recent stable drivers pack... Pray to the deity of your choice and launch :P